Services Offered at Best Eyecare Associates
One reason Best Eyecare Associates is the preferred family eyecare center for many Colorado residents is the wide range of services we offer. Take a look at some of the services you and your loved ones can receive from your optometrist:
- Eye Exam Services – An annual eye exam lets us detect and treat any diseases or disorders as early as possible — including some that can cause permanent vision loss if ignored. Your eye doctor can perform a comprehensive eye exam to check eye function, eye health, and visual acuity.
- Eye Disease Management – Even irreversible eye diseases can be brought under control with proper treatment, potentially saving your sight. We offer eye disease management for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, keratoconus, diabetes, and other disorders.
- Emergency Services – Infections, injuries, and other emergencies call for prompt care by an experienced eye doctor, and that’s exactly what we offer. Your optometrist can treat a variety of painful and sight-threatening emergencies such as foreign bodies, conjunctivitis, corneal abrasions, and chemical exposure.
- Family Vision Services – We’re happy to provide family eye care and vision services for all ages, from infancy through the senior years. Whether you need to ensure that your child’s vision is developing normally or you’re struggling with age-related vision issues, we’re your vision care resource for life!
- LASIK Consultations – LASIK can be an exciting, lens-free alternative to glasses and contacts for individuals with refractive errors such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. Best Eyecare Associates can make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure before referring you to a surgeon. We can also provide all the post-surgical evaluations and monitoring necessary to ensure a satisfactory final result.
- Contact Lenses – Contact lenses require careful consultation and measurements to make certain that you get the perfect contacts for your needs. We can administer your contact lens exams and fittings.
- Hard to Fit Contact Lenses – We provide hard to fit contact lenses as well as standard everyday options. These include toric/GP/hybrid lenses for astigmatism, multifocal lenses, Duette HD lenses, corneal reshaping lenses, and scleral lenses for corneal problems such as keratoconus and pellucid degeneration.
- Full-Service Optical Boutique and Sports Eyewear – You’ll be amazed by the sheer range of fashionable eyeglasses and sports eyewear available at our full-service optical boutique. Choose from numerous leading eyeglass frame designers and styles. If you’re getting contact lenses, you can order them directly through our website.
- Ocular VItamins – The importance of certain essential vitamins in ocular health has been the matter of some great research over the years. Studies are showing that an ocular vitamin can help patients increase pigmentation of their retinas, which may reduce the risk of Macular Degeneration, and even improve tear quality, offering some relief to dry eye symptoms. At Best Eyecare we offer a selection of vitamins specially formulated for ocular health.
- Eye Masks – Many people think of eye masks as a way to block light while sleeping but they can be much more than that.
TranquilEyes masks have reusable heating and cooling inserts that can be used to provide relief to dry and tired eyes. Heat therapy has been proven to reduce the symptoms of moderate dry eye. Cold therapy is beneficial to alleviating puffiness, itchiness and even help with migraine headaches. EyeSeals masks create a moisture-rich environment around your eyes while blocking out any drafts or dust. For those patients who have issues with lid closure or whose CPAP machine leaks air into their eyes, these masks can provide much-needed relief.
- Lid Scrubs – Eyelid hygiene is often overlooked but can be a major factor in patient comfort. Older recommendations for lid hygiene, like washing with baby shampoo, have been found to be rather ineffective against severe lid irritations. The TeaTree Eyelid and Facial Cleanser is a gentle and effective way to ease your itchy and uncomfortable eyelids.
Experience Superior Care
After nearly two decades as your optometrist serving & surrounding areas, we know what families like yours want, and we take great pride in our ability to provide it. Don’t just read about our extensive list of eye care services — experience them for yourself. Call Best Eyecare Associates for an appointment with our optometrist!