Services Offered at Best Eyecare Associates
One reason Best Eyecare Associates is the preferred family eyecare center for many Colorado residents is the wide range of services we offer. Take a look at some of the services you and your loved ones can receive from your optometrist:
- Eye Exam Services – An annual eye exam lets us detect and treat any diseases or disorders as early as possible — including some that can cause permanent vision loss if ignored. Your eye doctor can perform a comprehensive eye exam to check eye function, eye health, and visual acuity.
- Eye Disease Management – Even irreversible eye diseases can be brought under control with proper treatment, potentially saving your sight. We offer eye disease management for glaucoma, macular degeneration, cataracts, keratoconus, diabetes, and other disorders.
- Emergency Services – Infections, injuries, and other emergencies call for prompt care by an experienced eye doctor, and that’s exactly what we offer. Your optometrist can treat a variety of painful and sight-threatening emergencies such as foreign bodies, conjunctivitis, corneal abrasions, and chemical exposure.
- Family Vision Services – We’re happy to provide family eye care and vision services for all ages, from infancy through the senior years. Whether you need to ensure that your child’s vision is developing normally or you’re struggling with age-related vision issues, we’re your vision care resource for life!
- LASIK Consultations – LASIK can be an exciting, lens-free alternative to glasses and contacts for individuals with refractive errors such as nearsightedness and farsightedness. Best Eyecare Associates can make sure you’re a good candidate for the procedure before referring you to a surgeon. We can also provide all the post-surgical evaluations and monitoring necessary to ensure a satisfactory final result.
- Contact Lenses – Contact lenses require careful consultation and measurements to make certain that you get the perfect contacts for your needs. We can administer your contact lens exams and fittings.
- Hard to Fit Contact Lenses – We provide hard to fit contact lenses as well as standard everyday options. These include toric/GP/hybrid lenses for astigmatism, multifocal lenses, Duette HD lenses, corneal reshaping lenses, and scleral lenses for corneal problems such as keratoconus and pellucid degeneration.
- Full-Service Optical Boutique and Sports Eyewear – You’ll be amazed by the sheer range of fashionable eyeglasses and sports eyewear available at our full-service optical boutique. Choose from numerous leading eyeglass frame designers and styles. If you’re getting contact lenses, you can order them directly through our website.
Experience Superior Care
After nearly two decades as your optometrist serving & surrounding areas, we know what families like yours want, and we take great pride in our ability to provide it. Don’t just read about our extensive list of eye care services — experience them for yourself. Call Best Eyecare Associates for an appointment with our optometrist!