Kellie – Receptionist
- Has lived on the Front Range for almost 30 years
- Received education and training from a COVD Vision Therapist of the year recipient
- 14 years experience in Vision Therapy
- Experience in private practice since 1998
- Volunteer for Special Olympics
My husband retired from Pepsi after a 36 year career. Now we are enjoying spending time with our 6 grandchildren and visiting with our neighbors on our porch. I love the outdoors and anything that keeps me active. I love being a part of the Best Eyecare team.
Sarah – Technician
- Associates Degree in Sociology from Northern Illinois University
- 15 years of experience in customer service and management
- Working towards Paraoptometric Certification
After 15 years in the pharmacy retail industry and a background in social work, I bring with me a deeply ingrained concern for patient care and service. A south Chicago native, I have been in Colorado since 2008. I am an avid writer, cook, animal-lover, and crafter. In my spare time, I enjoy tending to my garden and house plants, and spending time with my family.
Mary – Office Manager
- Graduated with a bachelors degree in Anthropology from Colorado State University.
- Certified Optician by the American Board of Opticianry.
- Certified by the National Contact Lens Examiners.
- In the optical industry since 2009
The world of opticianry has been a surprise passion that I feel very lucky to have discovered. When not at work I spend time with my husband, two daughters, two dogs, and two cats.