Kellie – Receptionist
- Has lived on the Front Range for almost 30 years
- Received education and training from a COVD Vision Therapist of the year recipient
- 14 years experience in Vision Therapy
- Experience in private practice since 1998
- Volunteer for Special Olympics
My husband retired from Pepsi after a 36 year career. Now we are enjoying spending time with our 6 grandchildren and visiting with our neighbors on our porch. I love the outdoors and anything that keeps me active. I love being a part of the Best Eyecare team.
Mary – Office Manager
- Graduated with a bachelors degree in Anthropology from Colorado State University.
- Certified Optician by the American Board of Opticianry.
- Certified by the National Contact Lens Examiners.
- In the optical industry since 2009
The world of opticianry has been a surprise passion that I feel very lucky to have discovered. When not at work I spend time with my husband, two daughters, two dogs, and two cats.
Vanessa – Optician
- In the optical industry since 2018
- Working towards the American Board of Opticianry Certification
“I am a Colorado native who, along with my husband, are raising our four kids to appreciate all that this state has to offer. I am glad to have found Best Eyecare and a new career in opticianry.”
Myleah – Optician
- in optical since 1982
- licensed in multiple states
- American Board of Opticianry Certified
- National Contact Lens Examiners Certified
As a fresh transplant from the South, I am loving the mountains and all that Colorado has to offer. My husband and I are excited to call this home.
Nancy – Technician
- in optical for over 20 years
- licensed in New Jersey
- working on National Contact Lens Examiners Certification
I come from a family of eye care professionals so the optical world is bred into me. When not at work I spend the good weather on a boat with my five kids or with my husband riding the motorcycle.